- On Windows:
- Navigate to the Program Files > Maxon Cinema 4D 20** folder.
- Simply double-click on the Commandline.exe file to launch it.
- On Mac:
- Navigate to the Applications > Maxon Cinema 4D 20** folder.
- Right-click on the Commandline.app.
- Select "Show Package Contents".
- Proceed to the Contents > MacOS folder.
- You'll find the commandline.exe file inside. Double-click on it to initiate.
After you've launched the command line:
- Allow the Cinema 4D modules to load. This might take a moment.
- You'll then be prompted with an option to choose a 'license method'.
- After selecting the desired license method, simply follow the on-screen prompts. For instance, if you select "Maxon Account", you'll be prompted to input your MyMaxon email address and password.
Once you've completed these steps, your command line render should be fully licensed and ready for use.