New Features and Enhancements
Real Lens Flares
- 2D + Distance: Added the ability to set the distance of the light source in Z-Space.
- AE Light Control: You can now position and control the flare based on AE lights.
- Ring Projection: "Red ring" (or any color) can now be added to core projection, allowing you to create cool 1970s/80s-style flares!
- Schmutz Background Illumination: Schmutz can now be illuminated by your light source, your background, or both!
- Draft Mode: Flares wil preview in a reduced resolution and fidelity when the layer quality switch is toggled for the layer RLF is applied to.
- VFX-6598: RLF: Fixed an issue when Brightness was set to 0.
- VFX-6429: RLF: Fixed an issue when the Reset button would launch the Designer in Premiere Pro.
- VFX-6428: RLF: Fixed an issue when the Designer wasn't properly representing the flare position on higher-resolution clips.
- VFX-6598: RLF: AE Crashes when entering non-Latin characters into the Light Naming dialog box.
- VFX-6591: RLF: Non-square pixel aspect ratios render AE light-controlled flares incorrectly.
- VFX-6588: Shadow: Axis is misaligned if the AE's preview resolution is set to less than Full.
- VFX-6587: Chromatic Displacement may produce black frames while scrubbing the timeline in AE.
- VFX-6283: Supercomp panel unable to add layers with non-Latin characters.