If you need to remove and reinstall the Red Giant Service, just follow these steps:
- Run the “uninstall” script on your machine with Administrator privileges:
- Open an Explorer window
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Red Giant\Services
- Right-click the “uninstall-red-giant-service.bat” file
- Select “Run as Administrator”
- Open a Terminal window
- Enter the command:
sudo "/Library/Application Support/Red Giant/Services/uninstall-red-giant-service.sh"
- Download the most recent version of Maxon One App
- Install the Red Giant Application Manager
This will repair the Red Giant Service!
Note: Red Giant App. will now think none of the plugin suites are installed, but they will still work with your host applications and will license correctly. You can reinstall the suites at your discretion via Red Giant App. to re-register them.