There are a few different ways to uninstall a Red Giant suite, including:
- Red Giant Application Manager: All of our suites register themselves with the Red Giant Application Manager, which includes an “uninstall” link for each suite. Click this to uninstall the suite from your system.
- Control Panel: If you’re on a Windows machine, you can use the Control Panel’s Add or Remove Programs tool. Select the Red Giant suite from the list and click the “Uninstall” button to begin the uninstallation.
- Scripts: All of our suites include an uninstall script. Find the script at one of the locations below and run it in a Command Prompt (Windows) or Terminal window (Mac).
- Mac: /Users/Shared/Red Giant/uninstall
- Windows: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall
Unfortunately, some of our older suites didn’t come with uninstallers. To remove these plugins, just find the Red Giant files at the locations below and delete them.
- After Effects/Premiere Pro
- /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/*/MediaCore
- /Applications/After Effects/Plug-ins
- /Library/Application Support/Avid/AVX2_Plug-ins
- Final Cut Pro/Motion
- /Library/Application Support/Final Cut Pro System Support/Plugins