Note: Knoll Light Factory is not compatible with Photoshop CC 2015.5 or any newer versions as it has been discontinued for some time.
Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop was combined with Knoll Light Factory (the video editor)'s installation package before it was discontinued, so you'll need the specific legacy installer linked below.
You can install Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop by following these steps:
- Close all intensive programs (namely Photoshop)
- Download and run the installer here for Mac or here for Windows.
- On the installer's Registration page, check off Knoll Light Factory
- If you have a serial number for Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop, put it into the serial # box and click Submit
- If you're just testing out a trial, click Continue
- Click Continue
- If you see a prompt asking if you're sure you'd like to install Knoll Light Factory as a Trial, even though you entered in a serial number, go ahead and click Install in Trial Mode.
- Despite that prompt, as long as you had entered in a serial for Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop (or just Knoll Light Factory) and had clicked Submit, you will be installing a registered version of Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop.
- Click Continue and check off whichever version of Photoshop you're looking to use, then proceed through the installer's prompts until it's completed, then close it.
- Launch whichever version of Photoshop you'd installed Knoll Light Factory for, and it'll be under the Filters section of the program.
If you run into problems or these steps don't work for you, contact support.