If you aren't able to launch PluralEyes 3.5 from Premiere 2015.0 or earlier, follow these steps:
Note: You cannot connect PluralEyes 3.5 to Premiere CC 2015.3 or later on account CC 2015.3 and beyond dropped support for Flash-based extensions, which is how PluralEyes 3.5 communicated with Premiere.
- Close Premiere & PluralEyes, neither of them can be open when the connector is reinstalled.
- Download an updated PE 3.5 connector.
- Run and setup your Adobe Extension Manager. This program grants you the ability to install connector files into Adobe programs.
- Run the .zxp connector file, which will connect PluralEyes into Premiere.
- Retry Premiere & PluralEyes