Prior to purchasing Redshift, we encourage all interested customers to try the Redshift demo version to ensure system compatibility and experience Redshift's amazing performance.
- The Redshift demo is functionally identical to the commercial version, but renders with a watermark.
- You can install the Redshift demo on as many machines as you wish.
- There is no time limit. You can take your time to evaluate Redshift for as long as you need.
- The Redshift demo is completely free with no obligations.
- The demo version contains plugins for Maya, 3dsMax, Softimage, C4D, Houdini and Katana.
- This version requires an NVidia driver version 390.65 or later (Windows), 390.25 or later (Linux) and 387.128 or later (macOS).
- Please check the system requirements here.