There are several reasons why this can occur, but you can quickly resolve the issue with following the steps below:
- Open the Cinema 4D installation directory and, go to the Program files\Maxon Cinema 4D R2*\resouces\libs\win64 folder, find the win_thumbnail.dll file.
- Copy the win_thunail.dll file and paste it to the C:\Windows\System32\ folder
- Click Windows Icon, then type to search CMD, right-click on the Command Prompt, and select Run as administrator.
- Enter regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\win_thumbnail.dll to run the command.
- The notification window will pop up, and the setting will be complete.
- Restart your computer