This is a minor update for the Maxon App: adding support for the red giant, render-only licenses to be a floating license, we also added the ability to start a Maxon One C4D R26 Trial while Maxon One R25 Trial is active (two trials at once!).
New features and announcements
Red Giant Render Only - Floating
We have added the ability for volume customers who have Red Giant Render Only Licenses to assign them to Groups to enable floating license support.
Application UI/ Behaviour updates
Added banner warning about data collection
We now hide the trial banner when a user is in RLM mode
Added scroll bad to “other Versions” section for products with many many versions.
Updated Windows Analytics to capture the difference between Windows 10 and 11
Updated Copyright year to 2022
- MA-4468 Analytics: Windows 11 is showing up as Windows 10
- MA-4507 The RGC Render Only fix only works on a clean install
- MA-4534 update error when downloads fail
- MA-4536 Maxon One trial fails to start on preProd
- MA-4537 Data collection banner not showing up on Mac
- MA-4538 The data collection banner only shows up the first time you log into an account
- MA-4475 Hide the trial banner in RLM mode
- MA-4530 Update the copyright year to 2022