Below are instructions for uninstalling the Red Giant Application Manager for both Windows and Mac.
Instructions for Mac:
- Drag the Red Giant Application Manager program from the Applications folder to the trash.
- You may need to open your Applications folder in a Finder window to complete this action.
Instructions for Windows:
- Go to the Start Menu > Settings > Apps
- Select Red Giant Application Manager > Uninstall
- Removing these files aren't necessary to uninstall the Red Giant Application Manager and may be left behind in effort to cache information in the event you ever need them again. You are free to delete them entirely:
/Users/Shared/Red Giant/Red Giant Application Manager/
C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\Red Giant App\