Under the legacy licensing system, it is possible for you to update your ZBrush ID but not your license itself. Support can update your license, but not your ZBrush ID. Both must match in order for the legacy licensing system to work. All email address changes are therefore a two-step process.
Please follow these steps:
- Edit your Maxon ID to use the new email address. For verification purposes, you must be logged into the Maxon ID that shows your legacy licenses on My.Maxon.net, which will be the same email address that your legacy license is registered under.
- If you have never used the Maxon ID system before, you will need to do a password reset before you can log in. If you no longer have access to that email address, then please register using your new email address and explain this situation in the next step.
- Create a support ticket to request the email address change. For verification purposes, it is important that you be logged in under the account that shows your legacy license.
- If you had to use a different email address than what your license is registered under, be sure to tell us what your old email address had been. Be aware that for reasons of protecting your license security, we will also need to ask questions to confirm your identity before we can complete the change.
- After we have updated your license in the legacy licensing system, we will reply to your ticket to let you know.
- Go to the ZBrush ID Profile page and update your email address there. REPLACE your old email address with the new one. DO NOT add the new address as an additional address or the licensing system will not work properly.
- If you cannot log into your ZBrush ID anymore, you can instead register using your new email address. It will not hurt anything for the old, unused login to remain.
- You can now log out of My Licenses and back in again. You should now be logged in under the new email address and able to view your legacy license.