Frequently Asked Questions
No languages available when starting the installation
- You are trying to install on an unsupported operating system.
Please check our system requirements first.
- You've started the installation from within a Zip archive.
- You do not have admin rights over the machine
- Update your operating system to the require version
- Unzip the ZIP file to a stand alone folder before installation.
- Right or CMD Click Maxon-Start, and choose Show Package Contents then navigate to Contents - MacOS - and double click MAXON-Start executable
- Ensure you have admit rights over the machine.