NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- The Create Null button now becomes Unlink Null when a null has been created to allow for easier decoupling (if desired).
- Undoing Create Null is now a one step process.
- Improved performance for Fluid Dynamics during longer renders.
- Improved Cinema 4D spline shape support, including the ability to emit from Edges in addition to Vertices.
- Improved system multi-select behavior in the Designer to eliminate cases of unintentionally selecting multiple systems.
- Custom system names are now reflected in the Emit from Parent System menu for child systems in the Designer.
- Added After Effects beta as an install path.
- TC-6632 - Issue where Form Designer was causing AE 2022 to crash.
- TC-6550 - Color randomization in Classic Form with higher simulation sample values.
- TC-6544 - Sphere emitter ignoring direction spread with Inwards/Outwards directions.
- TC-6542 - Flocking – Kill Both now working as expected with continuous emission.
- TC-6429 - Particle rotation speed controls now work with Classic Form behavior.
Please sign in to leave a comment.