Maxon / Red Giant Support Center
Announcements and most common topics
- Why doesn't the Installed tab show my installed products?
- How do I install my products?
- Is my system compatible with your products?
- What does it mean by my "email address is reserved or not registered?"
- Why did my subscription expire early?
- Why is there a watermark over my trial?
- I'm not in trial mode, why am I still seeing a watermark?
- Does Red Giant Complete affect my other serials at all?
- What happens to my active Universe subscription if I buy Red Giant Complete?
- How do I purchase upgrades?
- Google authentication change for Red Giant Application Manager
- Error: Red Giant Services Unavailable
- How do I connect PluralEyes 4 to Premiere?
- How do I use PluralEyes & Premiere without the Connector/Extension?
- Why won't PluralEyes 3.5 launch from Premiere CC 2015.0 or earlier?
Contact Support TeamIf you've searched the knowledgebase above and still can't find answers to your questions, then the most efficient way to get answers to is to open a Support Ticket. Barring weekends and events, we aim for a 24 hour turnaround.
Our systems have merged. To raise a support ticket you need to log in via MyMaxon ID. If you don't have one already, please create a new MyMaxon account. it's free, and it allows you to keep a track of all your tickets just like before.
Choose a Request type
- Downloads Download our products
- Application Manager Download and manage all our products
- Cineversity Tutorials Video Tutorials
- Cinema 4D User Guide User documentation for Cinema 4D
- Red Giant User Guide User documentation for Red Giant plugins
- Redshift User Guide User documentation for Redshift
- Redshift Support Support for Redshift 3d direct customers
- SDK Support For plugin developers and Python scripting
- E-Portfolio Access legacy E-Portfolio
Browse our solutions
- General Support FAQs for general questions about pricing, your account, compatibility, and installation.
- Maxon One Maxon One product and licensing
- Red Giant Application Manager
- Cinema 4D Solutions for using Cinema 4D
- Redshift 3D For articles relating to Redshift 3D Renderer.
- License Server (MLS/RLM) Information relating to Maxon Licence Server R21 and onwards.
- Trapcode Suite Support articles and FAQs for the Trapcode Suite
- Magic Bullet Suite Support articles and FAQs for Magic Bullet Suite products
- VFX Suite Support articles and FAQs for the VFX Suite
- PluralEyes Support articles and FAQs for PluralEyes
- Red Giant Universe Support articles and FAQs for Red Giant Universe
- Legacy Versions and Products A collection of FAQs and information regarding older versions of current products, or products that've been discontin...
Phone SupportIn some cases, more interactive communication can make sense. For paid products you can also reach us via phone:
Customer Service - Germanyfor Shop, invoices and subscription
(+49) 6172 5906 0
Cinema 4D product support
- Europe (Germany): (+49) 6172 5906 44
- USA (California): (+1) 805 716-1313
- German support: (+49) 6172 5906 42
Red Giant product supportUSA (Oregon)
(+1) 260 918 4505
The telephones are covered at our office locations during typical business hours on business days.
If you call us from far abroad, please check this page for the correct country prefix from your region: