Maxon Support Center
Announcements and most common topics
- Why doesn't the Installed tab show my installed products?
- How do I install my products?
- Is my system compatible with your products?
- Why is there a watermark (red X) with my perpetual/serial license?
- What does it mean by my "email address is reserved or not registered?"
- Why did my subscription expire early?
- Why is there a watermark (red x) with my active subscription?
- Does Red Giant Complete affect my other serials at all?
- What happens to my active Universe subscription if I buy Red Giant Complete?
- How do I purchase upgrades?
- Google authentication change for Red Giant Application Manager
- Error: Red Giant Services Unavailable
- How do I connect PluralEyes 4 to Premiere?
- How do I use PluralEyes & Premiere without the Connector/Extension?
- Why won't PluralEyes 3.5 launch from Premiere CC 2015.0 or earlier?
Contact Support TeamIf you've searched the knowledgebase above and still can't find answers to your questions, then the most efficient way to get answers to is to open a Support Ticket. Barring weekends and events, we aim for a 24 hour turnaround.
Our systems have merged. To raise a support ticket you need to log in via MyMaxon ID. If you don't have one already, please create a new MyMaxon account. it's free, and it allows you to keep a track of all your tickets just like before.
Choose a Request type
- Downloads Download our products
- Application Manager Download and manage all our products
- Cineversity Tutorials Video Tutorials
- Cinema 4D User Guide User documentation for Cinema 4D
- Red Giant User Guide User documentation for Red Giant plugins
- Redshift User Guide User documentation for Redshift
- Redshift Support Support for Redshift 3d direct customers
- SDK Support For plugin developers and Python scripting
- E-Portfolio Access legacy E-Portfolio
Browse our solutions
- Maxon App FAQs pertaining to the Maxon App
- General Support FAQs for general questions about pricing, your account, compatibility, and installation.
- Maxon One Maxon One product and licensing
- Red Giant Application Manager
- Cinema 4D Solutions for using Cinema 4D
- Redshift 3D For articles relating to Redshift 3D Renderer.
- License Server (MLS/RLM) Information relating to Maxon Licence Server R21 and onwards.
- Trapcode Suite Support articles and FAQs for the Trapcode Suite
- Magic Bullet Suite Support articles and FAQs for Magic Bullet Suite products
- VFX Suite Support articles and FAQs for the VFX Suite
- PluralEyes Support articles and FAQs for PluralEyes
- Red Giant Universe Support articles and FAQs for Red Giant Universe
- Legacy Versions and Products A collection of FAQs and information regarding older versions of current products, or products that've been discontin...