Note: Avid users should forego this update due to crashing issues presented shortly before release. Hotfix to follow soon.
New features and announcements
4 New Tools
- Stretch transitions footage from one shot to the next by way of stretching the image.
- Box Bokeh simulates a fast-rendering camera blur.
- ChromaTown splits an image into colorized subdivisions with varying transformations.
- Sketchify makes footage look like it's been painted by brush.
73 New Presets
- UP-7054 Custom presets wouldn't appear in the Dashboard for Final Cut Pro X
- UP-7053 Transitions weren't applying in Premiere pro
- UP-7031 Command & Shift Keys produced ? in the Edit Text window on Mac
- UP-6963 Logo Motion wouldn't work when GPU Acceleration was enabled
- UP-6960 Numbers creates excessive zeroes with Time number type
- UP-694 Camera shake wasn't applying
- UP-6995 Line crashes when using the Draw On parameter
Known issues in this release
- UP-7115 Plugins causing Avid to crash
- UP-5114 Saving a preset with an apostrophe in the name creates a blank thumbnail
- UP-7017 Using Type On with line breaks will freeze Adobe programs
- UP-7080 Clip becomes blank in Premiere when repositioned with Logo Motion Applied
- UP-6973 Flicker Cut transition isn't working
- UP-6802 AMD cards producing inconsistent results.
- Workaround: Use Software Only rendering