New features and announcements
- All Magic Bullet Looks tools are now updated to fully support ACES mode.
- Denoiser has been optimized for GPUs
- MB-6932 Fixed an issue wherein Looks was sporadically watermarking on output
- MB-6918 Fixed an issue wherein the LUT Tool would corrupt the ACES Output color profile
- MB-6915 Fixed a LUT Crash on Windows when switching inputs/outputs
- MB-6910 Fixed inconsistent Renoiser results
- MB-6909 Fixed an issue where Highlights/Shadows would double in Resolve
- MB-6908 Fixed an issue where Looks rendered black frames on output
- MB-6859 Fixed an issue wherein Denoiser would use fxplug3 not 4 if both are on disk
- MB-6858 Fixed an issue where Denoiser would crash when animating keyframes
- MB-6845 Fixed an issue where Looks controls would disappear when resizing the window.
- MB-6757 Fixed an issue wherein Avid would lock up on quit with MBS plug-ins installed
- MB-6366 Fixed watermarking issues when exporting through FCPX Compressor.
Known issues in this release
- MB-6822: Looks crashes AE if About window is open when closing AE
- MB-6823: Looks has watermark elements behind UI elements
- Looks doesn't match UE4 color space
- MB-6824: Denoiser works slower on Macs, will work on Metal Optimization in future release