Cinema 4D 2023.1.3 hotfix
- Fixed an issue with the Quick Start dialog showing a "file not found" message on Windows.
Cinema 4D 2023.1.2
- Asset Browser
- Fixed an issue with versioning in the Asset Browser that may cause incorrect linking of asset content
- Fixed a stability issue with using the modeling tools even with low polygon models
- Fixed a stability issue with the Normal tag when applying the Align Face to Vertex Normals command
- Included Redshift 3.5.10. For the most up-to-date Redshift features, download and install Redshift separately.
- Render Queue
- Fixed an issue with the Redshift Camera not working with the Render Queue
- Fixed a stability issue with caching Pyro simulations
- Fixed an issue with the Pyro simulation not being affected by the turbulence settings of the Wind object
- Fixed an issue with the Pyro simulation not emitting from a Fog volume created by fields
- Fixed an issue with animated fields in a Volume Builder not triggering pyro simulation
For an in-depth look at the new features in Cinema 4D 2023.1, check out:
Rocket Lasso's What's New in Cinema 4D 2023.1 video