All ZBrush and ZBrushCore subscriptions have been migrated to Maxon. They no longer use My Licenses or the ZBrush ID. They will now use My Maxon and the Maxon App.
If you had a legacy subscription, please do the following:
- Go to My.Maxon.net
- Enter the email address that your license is registered under.
- Click the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password. While your account was migrated, your password could not be.
- Check your email for the password reset confirmation and follow its instructions.
- After you have logged into My Maxon, go to the bottom of the page and click "Downloads."
- Download the Maxon App and install it.
- It is NOT sufficient to download the stand-alone ZBrush installer from the My Maxon downloads page. All Maxon software, including ZBrush requires the Maxon App for its licensing. Without the Maxon App, ZBrush will not run even with the Maxon version of it installed.
- Use the Maxon App to install ZBrush again. This installation will make use of Maxon's licensing.
- For any files that you wish to keep, copy them from your legacy installation to the Maxon installation.
- Uninstall your legacy copy of ZBrush. You'll never use it again and it will soon stop working.
Important: Only active subscriptions have been migrated. If your subscription was expired or canceled and you wish to renew, you will instead need to purchase a new subscription. After you have done so, follow the steps above, starting at #5.
Going forward, you will manage your subscription through the My Maxon page. You will never use the legacy My Licenses page again.