2023.1 Hotfix Release Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with ZBrush 2023.1 licensing.
2023.2.0 Release Notes
This is an ecosystem release for Maxon App, intended to improve licensing stability, analytics libraries, and its API behavior.
New Features and Enhancements
- Added version number to the About dialogue box.
- Added language detection to analytics.
- Cleaned up service logs from producing unusual strings.
- Improved service scheduling and execution
- Fixed an issue with analytics if the user wasn't logged in.
- Fixed an issue where users were forced to update their Maxon App when using older installers.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Maxon App was having trouble reading larger file sizes.
- Fixed several minor issues and optimizations regarding internal program resources.
- Maxon App can have high memory usage during long C4D renders.
- Needless errors are logged in the Maxon App reporting tool.