New Features and Enhancements
- Asset Browser UI Updates: All tools (except Form) have received a refreshed UI for their asset browsers, with a new keyword search as well as cloud delivery for new assets.
- Multithreaded multi-frame rendering optimization: This results in notably faster playback and render times (depending on setups and hardware).
- New Sprites: Two new sprite categories have been added: Emojis and Pixel Art
- TC-9620: Fixed an issue where Mir was not getting installed on some systems.
- TC-9566: Fixed an issue where opacity curves were creating holes in some particles.
- TC-8999: Fixed an issue where the emitter position would shift if the emitter layer scale or rotation was adjusted.
- TC-9263: Glitches when Stroke from Parent is set to 'Over Life' blend mode.
- TC-9156: Particular: Bounce Ground Plane overlay gets distorted with close camera angles.
- TC-9176: Particular: Systems set to default sprite in the Designer will sometimes select a different sprite layer in the comp.
- TC-8897: 3D Stroke is unable to delete graph points in Premiere Pro.